Moos nalepke

Avtor objava
Mr. ferguson
30 jul 2015, 20:59 Predogled tiskanja
Član #12864
Prijavljen dne: 03 apr 2015, 13:35
Objav: 185
Živjo,
Za mojega Volva kupujem nam, ljubiteljem vozil Volvo dobro znane nalepke moos-a.

Torej,kje bi to dobil, rabil bi pa tri, avto je temno zelen.
PS; kje oz. Kdo obnavlja zvočnike? Hreščijo, avto je pa V70,ph2,2000
Hvala in lp
Na vrh
bsheep
02 avg 2015, 01:13
Član #1928
Prijavljen dne: 03 nov 2010, 22:33
Objav: 512
http://www.davebarton.com/

moose nalepke....
Na vrh
Mr. ferguson
03 avg 2015, 12:27
Član #12864
Prijavljen dne: 03 apr 2015, 13:35
Objav: 185
Hvala lepa, vendar bom raje iz slovenije naročil.

Lp, Miha
Na vrh
D|N
03 avg 2015, 16:10
Član #147
Prijavljen dne: 02 jan 2007, 11:54
Objav: 480
Kaj je pa poanta teh nalepk?
Na vrh
Volvej
03 avg 2015, 17:19
Član #1127
Prijavljen dne: 05 maj 2009, 13:06
Objav: 1554
Understanding how the Prancing Moose came into being.

Prancing Moose History 101: When the XC90 debuted in 2003, Volvo was busy organizing a number of test drive events, where quite a few Volvo fans (including me) came out to see and drive the new SUVs on fast cone slalom courses. Volvo was showing off their new and advanced Dynamic Stability Traction Control (DSTC), a first of its kind for an SUV. One of the courses was a special slalom, where a professional driver would take a carload of folks, accelerate quickly to about 60 mph, keep his foot firmly planted on the gas... to the floor, and then crank the wheel as fast as he could one direction, then the other through a tight set of cones. This dangerous maneuver simulated the sudden high-speed avoidance of an obstacle in the road, such as a moose. Volvo was calling this course the "Moose Avoidance Test." The DSTC was truly an amazing feature in this test. Many other tall vehicles would have certainly become unstable and possibly lost control, spun out or even rolled over during such an extreme maneuver, but the Volvo's DSTC took over the throttle and brakes and kept the SUV in perfect form without a hint of trouble. Even with the driver's foot to the floor, the DSTC aggressively controlled the throttle and all four brakes, each brake independently, to keep the vehicle straight and stable. The result was the vehicle exited the course, still at 60 mph, with perfect composure. This stuck in my mind as a remarkable event.

Then in January 2005, when Volvo began showing one of their special concept XC90s at car expos, I spotted one of them At the Los Angeles Car Expo sporting a moose sticker on its fender (see photo at right >>>). It was a cartoon-like standing moose profile. It got lots of smiles from the crowd. I looked at it and instantly thought of designing the Prancing Moose, instead using a moose as a Ferrari horse parody.
<<< I designed the first set of Volvo Prancing Moose stickers in January 2005, which immediately went on the fenders of my 245 (<<< see photos at left) for the 2005 SoCalEuro Meet in Anaheim, California. The response to those stickers was big. Photos were turning up in web pages and magazines. I began receiving many requests for that sticker, so I began making a few. I never expected it would become popular, but it did. Now I have more styles than I can count. So if you own a Volvo and have a sense of humor, these stickers are a requirement for your car. If you seldom smile while driving, adding one to your car will fix that. And as you can see, they are also available for our SAAB cousins and many other makes of cars now. Moose stickers are turning up on many cars, trucks, motorcycles, helmets, and even buses!

Na vrh

moderatorji: HIŠNIK, volvo5er, alfaromeo, RollingStone, AljAž

Skoči:     Na vrh